Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summer Sunrise

Okay today was a busy day....hmmm a fire truck just rolled by my apartment. Anyways, the day started with a sunrise for summer solstice. Taking pictures of it was part of a challenge. When I think of something equally cruel and unusual and sleep deprivating I'll return the favor. So I got my ass up at 6 to catch this elusive thing we call a sunrise. Here are some of the better results...







After watching a giant ball of burning gas/plasma illuminate an otherwise peaceful black sky. I hurried my gluteus maximus to a repair shop so I could drop the car to get new tires. Yeah new rubber...just before rainy season.

Then I walked to work (Hey you! stop laughing) :). Thank god it's close, makes my life easier.

Work some, eat, work some more, pick up car with new tires, work some more, go to Wal-Mart, go home, try to blog, watch power outage due to storm erase initial blog entry, turn off computer, tune guitar, clean apartment some and write this blog entry. Game over man, game over.

Hope y'all enjoy the photos.

2 Comments:

Blogger Krishen said...

Great job on the photos! I like!

Sorry about the power outage taking out your post... I thought Blogger added some kind of draft auto-save a la GMail, but I guess not...

8:34 AM  
Blogger bartenderpho said...

I've seen that too...but have yet to see it work.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home