Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Xbox 360 Day 5: Nickles, Dimes and Razors Ohh My!!!

Haven't gotten the package to send the Xbox back yet though I haven't checked the mail yet today...that's next on the list. Did go looking for some "accessories". With how much I play this things I'm going to chewing up double A's in the controller like Pac-Man with power pellets. Hence I find a NiMH battery and charger...sweet, $20, that's not THAT bad. Remote control so it'll run movies easier, trust me on this one, it's something I REQUIRE $30. How about a second controller if somebody comes over? That'll be $50 + $20 for the batteries and charger, $70 for a CONTROLLER, HELL NO!!!! Okay well maybe later...but dang. Sorry guys but there is no way I'm doing four for hockey night. Wireless adapter to connect to my broadband $100, ACK, again maybe later. Xbox live 12 month membership $50...you've got to be kidding me. Okay so I'm at $450 and looking at $670 + tax and haven't even bought a game yet. Yo developers! I hope you realize all these accessories are coming out of your pocket. When I buy a controller for $50 you better believe that's taking the place of a game. If $ony packages EVERYTHING in their bundle which I doubt...it'll be a good deal. Ohh and from here on out it's going to be M$ and $ony, original I know :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Krishen said...

I agree... $50 for a controller is excessive. I'm assuming you need batteries because they're wireless? Are there wired versions? And $40 for two rechargable double-A's and a charger is extortion. Here's a Sony NiMH recharger, comes with 4 batteries, $20.

11:45 PM  
Blogger bartenderpho said...

It's not for double A's theres a NiMH battery pack the size of the pack that holds the double A's then you a special cord to charge the batter pack. This one lets you continue playing while it's charging. Though I might get a standard charger for other controllers/devices.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home