Saturday, June 03, 2006

In the Movies

What movie best depicts what you do? What is the most accurate description of either the product you work on, or the specific job you do at your company. If you've ever tried to describe what I do or rather what product my company creates...it's a trick. Before you rush to post here's the rules.
1. Pick a movie you've seen and write a short description as to why. If it's obvious say so.
2. It has to be fiction. If there's a documentary about your type of job it doesn't count. This should take care of Apollo 13 for a certain somebody.
3. First come first served. If somebody has already commented using your pick...tough noogies. This rewards my loyal readership :).
4. I'll post after 3 days. This will negate my innate advantage.

BTW OT: If you haven't checked out WIRED's June 2006 issue you gotta see page 185.

1 Comments:

Blogger bartenderpho said...

I would love to say that Swordfish best describes what I do...but that would be lying. No Halle Berry, or firing of rocket launchers occur in my job. My guess would Blade Runner. Trust me if my company had the technology we'd be creating replicants. Hell we've already got some of the most realistic stuff out there. As for myself...unfortunatly I'd be the guy who's 24 but looks like 50 playing chess by himself, go figure. Note to all my co-workers: This represents you guys/gals too :). Ahh the joys of not being stereotyped alone.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home