Thursday, June 15, 2006

Xbox 360 Day 21: Good Grief Charlie Brown

Got the new system this monring. They actually sent me a new system or perhaps a refurbished one, let's say a different system. No Joy. Well I hate to say I told you so. Ohh wait...no I don't. I happen to be sitting on the Xbox customer support line playing the waiting game right now. Right now they're playing adds for the accessories, I'll buy a freakin' face plate just give me a working game system. Okay just got off the phone 8 minute wait...16 minute phone call. Acceptable, if not downright pleasant for a customer support call. I will give them props on running the support line until 1 in the morning eastern time zone. Okay so he verifies no blinky blinky on the LED in the power supply. Guess that means bad power supply. Well this next part surprised me a little bit. They're gonna send me a new supply with the box to send the old one back. So I might actually have this thing up and running by Wednesday of next week or so. By the way calling tech support after changing a flat is such an enjoyable evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home