Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Boston part Deux

Boston kicks ass....and it's women the best part. There is not a better combination of warmth, friendliness and outright sarcasm...just my type. I like somebody who'll get tear you a new one for not knowing who the Sox (and there is only one Sox here....sorry Chicago) are playing tonight. I like edge when something stupid gets said like "I only really watch the Yankees", or "The Bucs won a superbowl you know." I also really and truly appreciate it when I'm not the person being aimed at. Or my favorite, watching somebody from Orlando asking a bartender to show anything but the Red Sox game....classic just classic. I won't forget this night for a long long time. Just watch the Bruins talk right now that seems to be touchy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home