Friday, October 28, 2005

Leavin' On a Jet Plane

At least I hope it's a jet. It would not be cool to have to ride a turbo prop all the way to Nashville. As for the destination, I need to find something to do while I'm there. I was hoping to catch a Predator's game on Saturday but it doesn't look like I'll land in time to take one in, and I have to work during the Titans game. I imagine that there are guitars galore there so I might have to wander around some stores. If anybody knows places (other than country bars) that I absolutely must hit please let me know. Anyways, gotta remember to charge the camera. In other previous news Hurricane Wilma gave good effort as far north as my self and was just enough to cancel work for the day, but luckily no permanent damage was done anywhere near my area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home