Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Damage Control

Found a nifty little product last Friday. The Damage Control Womanizer pre-amp. Two 12AX7 tubes provides excellent distortion for blues and all but the heaviest rock.The Womanizer will work as a classic stomp box or a nice little preamp or for direct recording. Granted this piece of equipment far exceeds my ability to use it but let's just say I plan to grow into it. In the meantime I plan on using this to record some of my practice sessions to see how I'm progressing. If everybody's REAL nice maybe I'll post a clip for humor. Ohh yeah and if the Womanizer is too wussy for you then the Demonizer will give you all the gain you need. Myself, I'm looking for a little more control. Hopefully I'll get my wish either tonight or tomorrow and will have a beginner's review of it next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home