Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Serenity NOW!!!

No not Seinfeld. A couple of my co-workers are going slightly nuts over the Serenity movie coming out on Friday. Man that's a good way to get disappointed. I had that happen with the Matrix series. Saw the first one and went gaga for the others. When Reloaded came out...major disappointment. In all fairness, Firefly, the series was VERY good and I do believe it deserves another round on a caring and nurturing station. But for the love of god....you would think this was the fifteenth coming of Star Trek. Actually though, I would have assumed Firefly would have picked up Trekkies as natural audience, but I don't really think this is happening. It seems to have drawn more Buffy fans than Trekkies. Anybody think differently? Hopefully they stick true to the plot; though isn't creating a movie one of the possibilities for jumping the shark ? Anyways I'm sure I'll end up picking up the DVD of the movie when it comes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home