Sunday, April 08, 2007

Four Things

1: Last Post
Hope you enjoyed April Fool's :)

2: New Gear

Like it?
What the hell kind of guitar is that?
This is the controller for Guitar Hero II for the Xbox 360. Very very cool game. They have a release for the playstation 2 as well. I would highly suggest it to anybody. It's one of those fun ones I think people will be playing at parties. You use the buttons at the top of the neck to "fret" the notes and a lever on the body to strum. The songs included are really really good and include (But definitely not limited to):
Mother - Danzig
Possum Kingdom - Toadies
Them Bones - Alice in Chains
Last Child - Aerosmith
Killing in the Name - Rage Against the Machine
Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns and Roses
FREE BIRD!!!! - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Over all very fun but it's gonna make your fingers sore.

3: Texas
Yeah. Texas. Pray.

4: Photos
Nice little tidbit but I gotta give props to zoto for restoring my photos after I renewed my account...looks like I don't have to go fixing broken links all over the place. WHEEEEE!!!!!!

Gotta go laundry calls...and I gotta find my iPod...or #3 is really gonna suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home