Sunday, April 01, 2007

Essence Of Part Deux

Okay so a couple of years through a friend's blog I expressed an idea. That idea was to create a CD that contained the essence of you. The only rule was that it had to fit uncompressed on an audio CD. Now here was my CD from that time:

Bullet With Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins
Blame - Gravity Kills
I Stand Alone - Godsmack
Sinner - Drowning Pool
Pardon Me - Incubus
My Own Worst Enemy - Lit
Self-Esteem - The Offspring
Tourniquet - Evanesence
Jaded - The Crystal Method
Only Happy When it Rains - Garbage
From the Inside - Linkin Park
I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace
Black Cloud - Crazy Town
A Stroke of Luck - Garbage
No Leaf Clover - Metallica
The Impression that I Get - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Best is Yet to Come Undone - Lit
Song About Nuthin' - Powerman 5000

All in all some pretty dark stuff...so what would happen if I were to do it again now? I mean things have changed. I've changed. So I'm goin' to post it here and give people the chance to reflect on how a couple of years might have changed them.

So Yesterday - Hillary Duff
Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
Let Me Love You - Mario
Because of You - Marquest Houston
Here with Me - Michelle Branch
This is My Time - Raven-Symon
Bump, Bump, Bump - B2K & Diddy
Fighter - Christina Aquilera
Get the Party Started - Pink
Lucky - Brittney Spears
Crazy in Love - Beyonce
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
Lonely No More - Clay Aiken

2 Comments:

Blogger Krishen said...

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah. Happy April :)

1:46 AM  
Blogger bartenderpho said...

He he...what gave it away?

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home