Monday, November 05, 2007

Musical Assigment

Okay ages ago, through a friends blog I offered a challenge. Create a CD with the essence of you. Anyways today I have a new one. A musical time-line. Songs that were influential in your development both musically and/or personally. There is no limit on the number of songs this time...some people just change too much for that. Songs should ordered in the order that they were important to you NOT when they came out. If you would care to include reasons as to why certain songs are important all the better, if not that's cool too as it's all personal. This is a long one so I'm going say I'll post the submitted results at the end of the week...but don't be surprised if I extend it if people are having trouble. On your marks! Get set! Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home